This position is located in Northern CA.
Our clinet is confidentially looking for their next Human Resources Business Partner! This is a growing global company that has a relaxed work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and able to drive change, while respecting company values and culture.
- Experience as a leader in a senior human resources role in manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting, benefits, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, and talent management practices.
- Personnel budget creation and management.
- Knowledge of federal and California labor laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, social sciences or related field; advanced degree is preferable.
- Administor worker's compensation program, monitor claims, and return to work scenarios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confident public speaker; comfortable presenting and interacting with all levels within an organization.
- Skilled user of MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to travel between 2 locations
- Possess a commitment to continuous improvement and promoting a culture of excellence.
- Minimum of 10 years in a managment HR position.
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me. Your current employer need not know. This is confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.