DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
This position partners with leaders at all levels of the organization to provide support and consultation in the key disciplines of Human Resources. The incumbent must be focused on providing excellent internal customer service, driving organizational change, supporting initiatives and programs that will drive the strategic direction of the HR function, and being a strong advocate for employees. This role supports the Permian Basin and can be located in Houston, TX, Midland, TX, or Hobbs, NM. Travel required up to 50%. Hybrid work arrangements available.
What you will be responsible for:
- Consults with and advises management team on organizational planning, salary administration, staffing needs, employee benefits, and employee development, and other human resources services.
- Facilitates the Talent Management Process including workforce planning and strategic human capital planning, succession planning and developmental planning within client group. Driving leaders to focus on increasing top talent and differentiate development of employees.
- Functions as an internal consultant to leaders in achieving business goals. Guiding management on organizational effectiveness, especially the alignment of processes, systems and people
- Advises, counsels, and guides management and employees in the proper use and interpretation of human resources policies, plans, and programs.
- Recommends, updates, maintains, communicates, and administers HR objectives, policies, plans, programs, and procedures.
- Supports the implementation of and participates in leadership development programs.
- Works with centralized HR Support Services team to ensure all employee transitions (new hires, personnel change requests, etc.) are managed effectively.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned by the Area Human Resources Manager.