Summary: The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations. The primary responsibilities include the management of administration of policies, procedures, and compliance with labor laws. The HR Generalist serves as a business partner to regional company leadership and leads recruiting, retention, and engagement activities. In addition to being a business partner with the local team, the HR generalist works closely with Corporate HR on department projects, with a current focus on digital transformation, modernization, and employer branding.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
· Conduct recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
· Schedule meetings and interviews as requested.
· Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
· Conduct new-employee orientations.
· Handle employee relations as necessary.
· Assist with processing of terminations and conducts exit interviews.
· Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as necessary.
· Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.