NOV is actively recruiting a HR Technology Analyst in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will serve as the primary liaison between the HR Technology team and the end users. The responsibilities include providing systems support and analysis to facilitate leveraging technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR function and our employees. This position will be heavily involved in the support of all the Human Capital Management applications for all users, including Oracle HCM Cloud (Core HR, Security, Absence, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits), Kronos and SumTotal.
- Responsible for service delivery across all HR systems and functional areas being used by the business with a primary focus in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Serves as a \'subject matter expert\' in Oracle HCM Cloud for all HR, Security and Absences related queries, such as process questions, systems questions, and technical/user issues, ensuring triaging and appropriate SLAs are always met.
- Provides support to all HR systems users. Works closely with other departments, such as IT, HR, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits, to ensure questions/issues are resolved.
- Responsible for mass loads and data management activities, including completing manual data entry requests and data corrections, as needed. Creates and processes conversion files and provides review and validation of large data conversion files.
- Troubleshoots HRIS-related errors and escalates issues as needed. Works closely with Oracle Support and technical team to resolve service requests.
- Assists with audit responsibilities, including developing and executing audit queries for HR data integrity and coordinating data cleanup. Ensures accuracy of HR data entry and verify HR procedures to minimize data errors.
- Train end users on system procedures and updates for HR systems.
- Responsible in researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions to failed processes.
- Gather customer feedback and provide high customer satisfaction. Work with diverse internal customers globally across different time zones to identify ways to enhance, streamline, and improve system adoption to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manage configuration across supported systems, including requirement gathering, scoping and design of systems solutions and process, creation of specification documents, to successfully meet client needs.
- Maintain security and approvals hierarchy, work structures, and key configuration items.
- Manage end to end process for activities such as implementations, patches, testing and development work.
- Provide data export and reporting support.
- Perform ongoing systems maintenance such as interfaces, tables, field updates, workflows and automatic alerts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of training, education and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Expert user in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work hours outside of normal business hours (i.e. system updates at 7PM CST 3 days a week, occasionally weekends)
- Experience with following systems is a plus: Alteryx, SQL, Kronos, ADP, SumTotal, Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS, HRIS, ATS
- Expert user in MS Visio, MS Access, Visual Basics and macros
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Resources or IT through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Project management experience
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.