Company is the most flexible CI/CD for infrastructure as code. Both small businesses and large enterprises use Company to simplify how teams provision their infrastructure. It’s a hybrid of super-specialized, narrowly focused IaC automation tools and very generic CI/CDs like Jenkins or CircleCI. Our customers appreciate the openness, flexibility, and customization that Company provides. Thanks to Company, teams are able to boost their productivity, automate manual processes, and ensure control and compliance.
We recently raised $6M in funding to advance infrastructure as code. Among our investors are Blossom Capital, Hoxton Ventures, Inovo Venture Partners, and the founders of Supercell and Yelp.
We are looking for a Head of Growth Marketing, who will design, implement, and manage Company’s demand generation strategy. You will develop a set of demand generation tactics that uniquely resonate with our ideal customer profile.
Here’s what your role as a critical contributor to Company’s growth will be:
- Build, grow and lead demand generation and acquisition from end to end
- Build a B2B demand gen machine that integrates content marketing across all channels to drive lead generation and sales opportunity conversion
- Fully manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs (including but not limited to search, display, email, paid social, ABM and content syndication) to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates, driving improvements at all parts of the funnel
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Design & optimize email marketing experiments to increase open rate, CTR, and response rate, and make campaign recommendations based on A/B testing and customer insights research
- Use your in-depth knowledge of marketing to develop a broad, comprehensive set of online and offline tactics
- Build and manage a high-performing team. Hire the best talent and provide ongoing coaching, mentorship, and leadership
- Work with and support our Content team by recommending content to maximize campaign effectiveness and with our Sales team to understand needs and requirements to boost opportunity creation
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- A track record of success in marketing to developers and demonstrated experience of leading high-performing digital marketing campaigns
- 5+ years experience in technology marketing, preferably with significant experience leading demand generation activities within a B2B SaaS context
- Success in a company with an “early market” product category
- A strong ABM background and bility to segment, strategize and drive campaigns and content that leads to engagement and conversion
- Understand B2B SaaS metrics: Sales KPIs, inbound funnel optimization
- Knowledge of Hubspot