Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Job Description Summary:
You have a passion for serving people and creating extraordinary experiences through genuine hospitality and superior service to our guests!
As a Guest Service Agent, you will use your strong technical skills, excellent communication skills, persuasive sales ability and world class customer service to greet and register guests checking in/out of the hotel. Position is part time. Shift is 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Or 3:00p.m. -11:00 p.m. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Position is part-time and pay is $15 per hour.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
Core competencies needed to be successful in this position are communication, phone etiquette, teamwork, decision making and customer service skills.
Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry.
Professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Strong demonstrated ability to handle cash and financial transactions.
Ability to communicate effectively with guests & co-workers. Bilingual a plus.
Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
Strong desire to provide excellent guest service.
The ability to work well in a team environment.
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
High school graduate or equivalent.
OPERA PMS experience preferred.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.