Design high quality, branded, marketing materials for a commercial real estate company and its various brands. Continually improving the overall brand standard and reputation for the company through outstanding design. As a graphic designer and brand manager, responsibilities would include producing print collateral, such as signage, print ads, internal and external marketing materials, as well as online media, with heavy emphasis on web design and online ads.
RESUME MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A PORTFOLIO OR WORK SAMPLES
Functions of this Position:
Graphic designer controls the company’s brands and ensures continuity between all marketing materials across a variety of platforms. The designer works with the marketing team to provide marketing collateral, design new templates for marketing materials, and photography when necessary.
- Be the brand manager, enforcing a cohesive design across print and web
- Work with the Marketing team to design building flyers, brochures, signage, direct mail, and other print materials
- Photo re-touching of buildings for marketing materials
- Design Email marketing templates for a variety of audiences
- Design branded materials to use as templates
- Advise and work with junior designers
- Website design as well as producing new graphics for website
- Effectively manage all advertising and promotional projects, completing jobs in a timely manner
- Photography of buildings (interior/exterior) and maintaining photo library
- Periodic graphics for executive reports & PowerPoint presentations
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Requires a degree in Graphic Design with an emphasis in marketing, advertising or business
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud programs, Basic HTML, MS Office suite, Video production software a plus (Adobe Premier, Camtasia, Captivate)
- Strong organizational skills, and brand marketing experience
- Must be extremely organized, able to prioritize projects, confirming and following up on communications
- Real Estate industry advertising and familiarity a plus
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.