The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing promotional and point of sale items using Corel Draw software. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for preparing material for installation from cutting to mounting, apply stands etc. Looking for a creative and self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Receiving of files from customers and generate proof for approval from customer.
- Makes files ready to production.
- Follows a layout to place computer-generated graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium scale.
- Prepares substrates for application, which may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
- Weeds excess vinyl from computer cut images.
- Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces.
- Maintains equipment including computers, plotters, and printers.
- Responsible for inventory levels and stocks.
- Orders printing supplies and sign materials.
- Helps with the receiving and unloading of raw materials
- Cleans and maintains storage area.
- Must have strong PC and internet skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite and Corel Draw a must.
- Sign production software skill highly required.
- Experience with Illustrator and InDesign A MUST
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Able to sit behind a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform the physical duties of the job from standing for long periods of time.
- Good time management skills
- Must have exceptional customer service and people skills as this position requires to talk to customers daily over the phone and in person.
Hourly Pay Based on experience $15.00-$18.00/hr
Benefits offered: Medical, 401K, health, holiday & vacation
Complete online application www.expresspros.com/TomballTX
Send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
call and schedule your interview 281-290-6330
Apply in person 32323 SH 249 Suite # 200 Punehurst, TX 77362