Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- Creation of executive level reports for the Business Unit Controller and Functional Leadership
- Detailed financial analysis including historical and forward-looking analysis
- Design/build complex financial models, where required
- Interact with India based resources for report generation and management requirements
- Position is deadline driven and demands a high level of commitment during busy periods
- Proactively investigate and mitigate issues with improper coding or documentation for accounts payable transactions and Member Firm billing statements. Coordinate with assigned AP / AR analyst and escalate issues to Business Unit Controllers as necessary.
- Ensure financial transactions are accurately posted on a timely basis, and are in accordance with all DTTL Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Long-range planning, forecasting and financial oversight or involvement in financial decisions impacting the business units.
- Support other strategic Global Finance and Firm projects that enhances the value proposition and contributes to establishing best practices within the business area.
- Coach and mentor USI team members
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
- Undergraduate degree with Finance/Accounting focus; CPA or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years with a public accounting firm or corporate finance function in a global organization
- Outstanding research, analytics, and quantitative aptitude; advanced attention to detail required for success in this role
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAP is preferred
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Ability to read, comprehend and explain firm policies that relate to financial transactions and accounting
- Clear concise verbal and written communication. Must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with other Finance team members, all levels of management of the Firm as well as outside vendors.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option