Contract: 12+ months
Location: Spring TX, onsite
Provides general office clerical support including handling calls, general data entry, mail sorting/delivery, and document filing. May perform some computer work. Assists with preparation of documentation for departments. Position will receive direction and support.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Predominantly scanning and indexing of property tax statements. Scanning and sorting of mail. Other clerical activities. Sorting and filing materials, correspondence, records, business forms or other materials according to an alpha, numeric, date, subject or color-coded system.
* Scans documents or prepares documents for scanning.
* Receives and sorts mail and then distributes mail to appropriate individuals or department.
* Ensures delivery of outgoing mail to courier or post office.
* Maintains record of incoming mail and adequate mailroom suppliesPrimarily a lot of scanning
Strong verbal and written communication skills, administrative coordination abilities.
Experience with basic office equipment including photocopy machine, scanner, facsimile machine, and/or binding machines.
Attention to detail.
Prior experience with spreadsheets /databases
Great attitude that is able to take feedback and instruction and willing to learn