The warehouse has set hours for their shifts. Candidates must be comfortable with doing ROTATING SHIFTS. Candidates will be informed of their schedule every Thursday. The shifts are as follows.
Monday - Thursday: 7AM-5PM or 11:45AM-9:45PM
Friday: 5AM-9AM or 9AM-1PM
As a general laborer/ assembly worker at a pharmaceutical warehouse, you are expected to do the following:
- Sets up equipment to include: mixing clear coating solution, lubricating and equally splitting lots to coat.
- Performs clean-up and disassembles: pan blades/baffles, spray guns, Acella Cota Cleaning and dust collectors.
- Performs inspections and verification of products to include: properly waxing tablets, reads, understands and follows batch record and completing associated paperwork as needed.
- Works with Supervisors, Leads, and trainers to verify all procedures have been followed.
- Performs all duties according to written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), 21 CFR Part 111.
- Maintains a clean, neat work area, removing trash and sweeping as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 0+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to follow standard operation procedures (GMP’s, SOP’s and Batch Records).
- Able to follow directions and communicate information (written and verbal).
- Able to use basic math calculations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide); operate a calculator.
- Able to disassemble and reassemble equipment.
- Good organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly and 50 pounds occasionally throughout the day.
- Able to climb ladders and use balance.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and frequently walk.
- Able to use hands and arms to feel, reach, and move.
- Works and partners with others in a positive team environment.
Onin offers benefits to our teammates. The following benefits will be provided:
-Health Insurance (Physical and Mental Health)
-Basic Life Insurance