Fuel Transportation Dispatcher
"Fuel Transportation Dispatcher"
Surface Transportation & Logistics is the logistics center of excellence creating a competitive advantage for Phillips 66 by delivering optimized transportation logistics solutions for outbound delivery of products to distributors, marketers, and consumers - that are safe, reliable, low cost, and meet the business needs.
Responsibilities may include:
* Ensuring that an optimal level of gasoline inventory is available by analyzing sales trends, market conditions, and usage data to perform inventory management within the Telapoint system to minimize retains and run-outs
* Ensuring optimal combination of carrier and terminal selection to provide freight cost efficiencies
* Maintaining a high level of customer service by managing day-to-day activities with internal/external customers, including daily interface with marketing and/or other customer operations, carriers and terminals to resolve customer and supply issues
* Complying with state, federal and local legal requirements by managing gasoline inventories and advising management on needed actions
* Monitoring, analyzing and ensuring safe scheduled delivery workload by determining availability of trucks; site storage restrictions; carrier compartment size options; supply point options; delivery time requirements; scheduling availability; traffic and weather conditions
* Providing supply point changes by coordinating with Commercial Schedulers and carriers to minimize delivery disruptions
* Providing high level of customer service to accommodate changes in operating environment such as terminal outages, ASAPs, cancellations, rolled loads, truck break down, etc.
* Coordinating the resolution of difficult issues as they arise; typically involving customers, terminal, carrier personnel, the field sales force and/or other departments within Phillips 66
* Investigating, documenting and providing solutions based on root cause analysis methodology
* Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Willing and able to work 12 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays. The work hours will be 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday/Thursday -Saturday
* Bachelor's degree
* Fuel dispatching experience
* 1 or more years of experience working within the transportation, light oil business and/or customer service
* 1 or more years of experience working in a scheduling environment
* 1 or more years of experience analyzing, interpreting and providing solutions with sales trend data
* Proficient (perform the skill with limited assistance) in Microsoft Office, Excel and Telapoint
* Strong communications skills apt to shifting priorities. Team player.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 76970 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.