*** THIS IS A REMOTE-BASED POSITION ***
Are you seeking a financial counseling career that helps a diverse population improve their lives? Then a career as a Financial Assistance Advisor with ECPI University, one of the nation's diverse university, maybe for you!!
The Financial Assistance Advisor is responsible for providing financial aid support and counseling services to both incoming and existing students. This position oversees the daily processing flow and communicates updates to assigned students working through the Financial Aid Office. Advisors must possess critical-thinking skills and use a variety of communication methods and analytical skills to guide and encourage students through the financial aid process. Advisors must build and foster strong relationships with students to support their educational goals.
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.