Ref ID: 04130-0011990089
Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Compensation: $110000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Finance Manager in the Sugar Land area. The successful candidate will implement and drive the core financial processes for the business including annual operating plans, P& Ls, monthly/quarterly business reviews, identify and quantify financial/operational risks and opportunities to the business, support commercial finance activities including pricing and commercial tenders, and drive ad-hoc business projects.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management. This role has regular interaction with various business units and functions requiring strong people skills.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based in the Sugar Land, TX area.
• Support Sr. Finance Manager, leading finance activities for one of the global business units
• Support, guide and influence profitable decision making for the business unit
• Support commercial finance activities including customer cost and profitability analysis, commercial tenders, Pricing initiatives, health check review for customer accounts, among other activities.
• Lead financial planning and analysis processes
• Developing short and long range financial/operational forecasts
• Automating and/or building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance.
• Developing, standardizing, and automating financial reports
• Analyze performance against targets on a regular basis: own specific area of the P& L, liaise with business teams for variances
• Working on ad hoc financial analyses and projects