Our FacilitiesTechnician(s) (MT) ensures that the club delivers the best guest and member experience in regards to the Building and Equipment Maintenance. The following are descriptions of the duties performed:
- Ensure proper operation of all facility areas and amenities, including: inside and outside of the building, specifically but not limited to: Lobby area, Tanning area, Wet area, Group Fitness room, Cycle room, Sauna, Kid’s Zone, Break room, Selectorized Machines, Cardio equipment, Locker rooms, Storage area, Weight room area, Sales area, and any other areas located within Dynamic Fitness.
- Maintenance of Pool and Spa to ensure chemicals are balanced, pool and spa are clean, and temperature is regulated for both Pool and Spa accordingly.
- Perform monthly and coordinate annual fire extinguisher inspection
- Coordinate annual sprinkler riser inspection
- Partner with Department Managers and Operations Manager to identify and discuss facility maintenance concerns, needs, and repairs, as well as findings during walk-through
- Conducts thorough walk-through at each facility that is visited and identifies Building, Maintenance, and Safety issues
- Utilizes a computer based equipment and facilities maintenance program to report down equipment and issues as well as update equipment status
- Works closely with the District Maintenance Manager in regards to club status. Will receive support, direction, and interaction with the Vice President of Operation
- Will work on special projects from time-to-time as directed
- Works closely and supervisor our 3rd party Equipment Maintenance vendors when they are conducting the PM of the club on a monthly basis
- Submits Service Requests to the 3rd party Equipment Maintenance vendor as needed when equipment is down
- Conducts monthly and quarterly preventative maintenance and inspection on all HVAC units, and works closely with HVAC vendors as needed
- Will have working knowledge of each piece of equipment and their warranties
- Will liaison, communicate, and work with all Building, and Equipment vendors
- Attend and participate in meetings as necessary or assigned
Our FacilitiesTech(s) are mobile and provide coverage to all clubs.