EY GigNow has an immediate opening for a Experienced Marketing Strategist - Contractor to lend subject matter knowledge around marketing strategies.
• Builds relationships with solution leaders and business development executives in the Americas Tax practice, to help provide the marketing support required meeting the go to market initiatives.
• Develops a comprehensive marketing strategy, including lead generation and budgets to meet the strategic objectives and monitor the plans.
• Drives the content and initiatives behind strategic touch points and relationship building efforts. Is responsible for knowledge sharing and thought leadership from a marketing perspective.
• Support the development, execution and measurement of cross-channel marketing campaigns to promote select tax solutions. Tactics may include webcasts, videos, speeches, thought leadership, meetings, events, presentations, email campaigns, and internal newsletters, among others.
• Develops and manages a robust return on investment (ROI) tracking process for all marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrated success in building internal and external relationships at a senior level with a proven track record of success in marketing and business development.
• Excellent project management, team building and interpersonal communication skills, executive presence
• Strong writing skills, influencing skills
• 10+ years Marketing and consulting industry knowledge