- Performs diverse and advanced secretarial duties and administrative support
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive-level employees of the organization.
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
- Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education.
- Works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees' administrative needs.
- Regarded as the key administrative employee of the department and is a primary administrative employee in the division/ company.
- Specific advanced software skills as required by the department.