Petroplan is exclusively recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the CEO of a Houston based company within the oil and gas industry.
In this role, the Executive administrative assistant will provide support to the Chief Executive officer as well as other members of the executive team. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities. This position will require the individual to be able to work under pressure at times and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive Leadership managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence
- Prepare for meetings or lunches by scheduling conference rooms, and helping put together presentations
- Help compose expense reports for the department
- Pull various data points from systems
- Escort visitors and guests to meetings and act as a host for the company
- Help all departments in researching various transactions and supply backup documentation
- Booking travel for individuals and teams as needed
- Assist as backup for other administrative personnel during vacations, sick days, short term leave, etc. if requested
- Assist with answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Sort and distribute incoming mail; assist with any outgoing mail or packages
- Provide assistance to the Treasury and Business Development/Land departments as requested
- Ability to help with routing accounting tasks such as, bank maintenance, bank errors, and organizing other bank related matters.
- As needed, assist financial accounting in monthly reconciliations
- When needed, assist with scanning and indexing documents, making copies and filing
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Strong communication skills within all levels of the organization, which include verbal, written and nonverbal communication
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Must have the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.