Executive Administrative Assistant
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a very reputable Non-Profit organization.
- This firm offers support services for individuals and families in the Greater Houston area.
- The Direct Assistance division is in growth mode and looking to add to their team.
- Why work here:
- The value of inclusion and teamwork is celebrated.
- People and purpose are what their culture is all about!
Overview of the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Support Senior Board member and General Counsel
- Provide and oversee wide range of administrative and office support activities
- Manage inbound and outbound communications
- Serve as liaison to Board Committees
- Administrative projects
Preferred Qualifications of Executive Administrative Assistant:
- 3+ years of Executive Admin experience
- Associates Degree
- Solid MS Office skills
- Robust organizational skills
- Strong Customer Service
- Detail oriented