The Woodhouse Spas - Baybrook has an opening for full-time and part-time estheticians. We are seeking passion filled, enthusiastic individuals driven by intention and guided by excellence to join our team today.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ESTHETICIANS WITH WAXING EXPERIENCE
• Bi-Weekly pay via direct deposit
• Daily Cash Tips
• All tools, products and supplies are provided
• No seniority booking
• Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures
• Attend all staff meetings & huddles as required by your schedule
• Must be a team player and enthusiastic contributor to servicing our guests
• The ability to multi-task
• Have reliable transportation
• The Esthetician is responsible for providing high quality services by protocol to guests using professional skills
• The Esthetician will recommend the appropriate regimen of facial products and services for each guest
• Aid in tracking inventory & stocking of supplies
• Clock in 20 minutes before their scheduled shift
• Prepare facial equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and
• Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment
• Must attend mandatory scheduled training, meetings & events
• Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept
Benefits & Incentives:
• Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance plus 401k available to full time employees (full time is considered 30+ hours)
• Vacation and Paid Time Off available to full time employees
• One free employee service a month/ 20%-50% off employee services
• Friends and Family discount
• Retail Discount
• Texas Esthetician License or
• Texas Cosmetology License with at least 2 years experience in esthetics
At Woodhouse, our treatments curate moods, moments and memories that last well beyond our walls. But mood care isn't just a service we provide. It's a lifestyle we live. With a luxury environment, family mindset and ample opportunity for growth, Woodhouse provides a premier spa experience with the wellbeing of our team members in mind. Hone your skills. Grow your customer base. Join the team and feel the difference that providing real lasting care can make in your life today.
Want to be a Master of Mood Care?
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about caring for people. If you have outstanding skills in your field, as well as great organizational, communication and retailing skills, we have a spot fo you on the Woodhouse team.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee.