Entry Level Accountant/Entry Level FinanceAbout the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a top global manufacturer and has been in business for over 25 years.
- Why work here:
- An organization that is committed to helping their employees thrive!
- The success of their employees helps define the success of the organization.
- This firm instills a culture of training, mentorship and opportunity.
Overview of the opportunity for Entry Level Accountant/Entry Level Finance:
- Manage portfolio
- Negotiate payment terms with commercial customers
- Build relationships with customers
- Documents payment information
Preferred Qualifications for the Entry Level Accountant/Entry Level Finance: role
- 2+ years as a Commercial Collector or Accounts receivable experience
- Solid MS Office
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Great communication and follow-through