Our team is currently looking for an Endodontist experienced in diagnosis, treatment, retreatment, and surgery with excellent communication and a patient/team-focused approach. The successful candidate is confident, highly motivated and thrives in a high-productivity environment. Our expanding Endodontic group also maintains a large referral base. We are a well-established practice, offering clinically trained staff for your support, excellent benefits, and high earning potential.
Endodontist Preferred Skills:
- Examining, diagnosing, and treating nerve and dental tissue
- Administering anesthetics to help patients who are resistant to numbing procedures
- Performing root canals and endodontic surgery, such as apicoectomy
- Addressing traumatic dental injuries
- Placing dental implants
- Determining best comprehensive course of treatment
- Being progressive with surgical techniques and new dental trends
- DDS or DMD degree
- Valid state license
- High earning potential
- Bonus potential
- Clinical autonomy
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have questions or interest in any other Dentistry positions, reach out to Brandee H. at (605) 403-5069.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.