Remote - Lead Email Marketer - VC Backed SaaS Platform for the Music && Entertainment Industry
This Jobot Job is hosted by Grace Brewer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $88,000 - $93,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in the Pacific Northwest, with employees working remotely throughout the US, we are a Venture Capital backed startup building a SaaS Data Platform supporting the Music and Entertainment Industry!We are seeking a fully Remote Email Marketing Lead to be the conduit of our messaging, acting as a bridge that connects diverse user types that span a wide range of needs and global time zones!
This is a remote position. Open to candidates located in OR, WA, CA, CO, ID, AZ, TX, IL
Why join us?
- Great growth potential with a company that is going to double in the next few years
- Top-notch salaries and equity packages
- Solid benefits package
- Work on exciting projects for the future of the internet
- 100% remote
In this evolving role within the marketing team, will use your email marketing expertise to guide segmentation and messaging that embodies our branding and personality while inspiring our community to build their collections, learn more about their favorite artist, or talk to like-minded fans. You will work closely with content, marketing operations, product marketing and field marketing to create holistic messaging experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Execute email marketing campaigns that contribute to marketing goals.
- Collaborate in the creation and deployment of additional messaging campaigns, including Direct Messaging (DM’s), partner offers and messages, and push notifications.
- Lead list growth strategies by creating messaging opt-in tactics that continually grow the Discogs audience reached by marketing communications.
- Optimize email and messaging campaign performance through segmentation, personalization, and content testing.
- Reduce friction and complexity in processes and tools we utilize to message users.
- Ensure scheduling alignment of multiple integrated campaigns by partnering with key stakeholders to establish and maintain a unified messaging calendar.
- Manage email and messaging vendor relationships, meetings, and administration of deliverables. Consults on long-term vendor opportunities.
- Synchronize with the CRM Specialist to develop best-in-class well-structured and high-performing email marketing and messaging databases using Hubspot.
- Recommend email and message marketing strategies and enhancements to optimize future campaigns in collaboration with the Content Marketing team.
- Develop and oversee reporting deliverables and improve existing email reporting processes. Measure and share results, and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and retention.
- Participate cross-functionally to develop roadmaps, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email and message channels.
- Manage drip and nurture email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Seamlessly coordinate with the Content Marketing team for copywriting and design that aligns with brand requirements.
- QA all messages and list segments.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years demonstrable hands-on experience in performance-based email marketing high-volume online brands.
- 3+ years experience with Hubspot or related email, communication and CRM solutions required.
- Past experience with online marketplaces, databases, online publishing, and/or software or similar required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, psychology, business, technology or related field.
- Demonstrable previous experience organizing and leading measurable and revenue-driven email marketing campaigns, timelines and deliverables.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, learning new technologies, and understanding both big trends and practical processes.
- Creative mind-set with a propensity to seek new information and find elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Service-leadership focused on understanding and delivering outcomes based on stakeholder goals and end-user-driven outcomes.
- Certifications from Hubspot
- Able to synthesize large amounts of information (data) into necessary components.
- Expert knowledge and familiarity with Google Sheets or Excel necessary. Experience with data synthesis tools such as Tableau or querying languages, a big plus.
- Intermediate or expert level experience using program management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello or related.
- High comfort level with standard productivity tools such as Google Drive or Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Canva or Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Proven experience with HTML and copywriting.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to establish, monitor, measure, and report on performance data that includes financial and activity reports, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness of your specialization.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.