Company is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids ("NGLs"), crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems.
This contract assignment has no (PTO) paid time off (this includes no holiday pay and no vacation pay). Contractors can request for time off and take time off but please understand it’s not paid time off. If this is not a good fit, please do not apply.
Engineer, design, implement and maintain electrical power, control, instrumentation and automation systems, for oil and gas terminals and pipeline facilities. Manage and coordinate field/construction activities related to the implementation of electrical power, control and automation systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, selection and implementation of industrial medium/low voltage power systems for the operation of oil and gas terminals and pipelines.
• Design, selection and implementation of industrial control and automation systems for the operation of oil and gas terminals and pipelines.
• Review, recommend and evaluate the design, installation, and operations of both medium/low voltage electrical power, control and automation systems.
• Ensure compliance with NEC, Industrial and company standards requirements through engineering and design, while evaluating system for optimization.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work while supporting the department and the overall project execution team, maintaining schedules and budgets.
• Effectively interface and integrate with other areas and company departments including Project Execution, Procurement, Engineering, SCADA, Business Development, and Operations during the execution of complex multi discipline projects.
• Interface with other technical/engineering disciplines to ensure the effective integration of electrical systems with the overall system design.
• Assist with the selection, commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical, controls, instrumentation and automation equipment and systems.
• Accountable for completing project tasks with high standards of quality and in compliance with applicable codes/standards.
• Accountable for completing projects on time and on budget as determine by project management.
• Represent the Company in area of expertise with customers, suppliers, licensees, third party engineering firms, outside consultants, and industry associations.