- Participate in the selection and hiring of teaching staff.
- Coordinate with other members of the Leadership Team to implement the training plan for new teaching staff.
- Conduct classroom observations to regularly support and ensure the implementation and delivery of the research-informed Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Create a culture of engagement by empowering teachers to find solutions for themselves.
We offer our amazing faculty…
- Up to $2000 signing bonus!- Flexible schedules to support your work-life balance.- Highly competitive wages and insurance benefits (health, dental, vision, life).- 401K Retirement Plan.- Paid time off.- Early wage access – same day paycheck advance for those tough times you need your paycheck early.- Have small children? All positions include greatly discounted or free tuition! Provide a world class education to your children.- Want to earn your CDA, Associates, or bachelor’s degree? We cover 95% of your tuition and books! When you finish, we offer a bonus and raise! - Advancement Opportunities. We need future leaders! Grow with us! In order to inspire teachers, you need a school that inspires you.Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and at Primrose School of Atascocita, there are not only opportunities for professional development and growth but also for giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and charity events.As the leader in early education and care, our research-informed Balanced Learning® approach provides teachers with the tools and guidance to accommodate children’s natural curiosity and to fully support each child while building problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working toward our mission of building a brighter future for all children—not only those who are able to attend a Primrose school—and every member of our organization plays a critical role in accomplishing that mission. Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.