Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Scaffold E&D Foreman
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills in a challenging role
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Scaffold E&D Foreman 2.
Safely and effectively supervise a crew or supervise and direct up to (3) Foreman 1, who each may supervise up to (3) Lead carpenters, to erect and dismantle various types of scaffolding without the direct and continuous supervision of the E&D Supervisor or E&D Construction Manager. Competent person on site as required by OSHA and as per the guidelines outlined in the Sunbelt Competent Person Procedures.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Combined experience as Scaffold E&D Carpenter, Scaffold E&D Lead Carpenter and Scaffold E&D Foreman 1 for a minimum of 5 years or approved equivalent experience
- Trade school preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license
- Project management skills
- Ability to work comfortably and safely at considerable heights
- Bilingual a plus
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Must have project management skills i.e. time and schedule management, cost control, customer communication, identify problem areas and implement solutions
- Must have good knowledge of the OSHA rules and regulations regarding scaffolding
- Must have a good knowledge and understanding of the various types of scaffolding material being used so that the intended loads of the scaffolding are not exceeded
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 40 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Construction Laborer, Construction Worker, Curb and Gutter Laborer, Drain Layer, Drop Crew Laborer, Helper, Laborer, Post Framer, Skill Labor, Carpenter Foreman, Carpentry Foreman, Concrete Carpenter, Construction Superintendent, Construction Worker, Foreman, Framer, Production Worker, Structural Steel Erector, Tower Hand, Rigger
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.