Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- In this interesting and diverse role, you will be responsible for day to day leadership of the Global Cybersecurity Technology Hardening Practices program where you will lead, develop, and maintain the program strategy.
- Working on some unique projects in our field, you'll monitor security blogs, articles, and reports and remain current on related laws, regulations, and industry standards to keep up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends.
- Want to use your skills to lead the translation of global information security policy requirements and standards into sound and practical global cybersecurity hardening practices for infrastructure and end user computing technologies and also lead in-depth vulnerability management analysis to identify required hardening practices.
- You'll work with internal clients around the world to ensure hardening practices align with approved security policies, standards and architecture patterns and also socialize Hardening Practices content.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of combined experience in cybersecurity and / or solution design in an information security context and a minimum 4 years holding a leadership or management role.
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- Knowledge of network protocols, GWAN and WAN technologies and fundamental networking skills (TCP, IP, IDS/IPS, virtualization, etc.)
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Master's degree
- Professional security management certifications
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option