CBSL Transportation Service, Inc. has been providing the highest quality and dependable service to the Bulk Transportation Industry for over 48 years. Our dedication to customer service and the environment lays a foundation for long-term customer partnerships and continued growth. With locations in Pasadena, TX, Reserve, Louisiana and Chicago, Illinois.
Exciting Opportunity for Dispatcher!
Duties for Dispatcher include (but not limited to): Handle incoming and outgoing communication with customers, drivers and internal departments. The ability to respond to customer complaints and handle conflict in a professional and effective manner is essential. Experience with rail, steamship, port or freight forwarder companies and understands bookings & swings. Keeps files and work area organized. Coordinate equipment needs per loading requirements. Communicates and coordinates with drivers, customers and inter-company departments via email or phone. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Management.
Job Requirements for Dispatcher Include: At least 1 year of current dispatching experience | Must have experience with “live dispatch functions” | TMW or Mcleod experience desired | E-log, automated workflow and form messaging experience highly desired | Tanker or ISO Experience | High School Diploma/GED required | Knowledge and understanding of DOT, HOS& FMCSA standards
We offer a competitive benefit program:
• Weekly Pay
• Medical Insurance - Two Plan Options
• Vitality Wellness Program – with annual free Biometric Screening
• Dental Plan
• VSP Vision Plan
• Short Term & Long-Term Disability with optional buy up option at group rates
• $25,000 life insurance for CBSL Employees after 90 days, with optional spouse/dependent coverage
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance including coverage for family
• 401k with up to a 3.5% match
• Holiday pay and additional floater as determined by CBSL
• PTO program
• Tuition Reimbursement program
13434 Bay Park Rd.
Pasadena, TX 77507