Global media company seeks innovative Director of Product Growth with strong Analytics background to launch a new streaming platform!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a privately held US based media company that provides entertainment, news, and sporting contents across broadcast and cable television, audio and digital platforms and now are looking to launch a completely brand new streaming service to add to our company’s top-rated media portfolio. We are looking for all kinds of innovative Growth Product Analysts across the US and Mexico to join our teams with specific focuses on Growth & Conversion, Engagement & International, Ad Products and Live Events.
If you are a Sr. Manager of Growth Product Management with a knack for Analytics and have expertise in any of those verticals, please read-on and apply today!
Why join us?
Be part of a BRAND NEW Streaming Product and Technology organization with a focus on supporting our Product Verticals (Growth & Conversion, Engagement & International, Ad Products and Live Events).
Play a key role that will execute on our vision, implement our strategy and champion operational best practices within the Product Team, reporting to the VP of Product Operations.
The successful candidate will be strong in data/analytical skills first and foremost and then have experience with the "product" side of data-driven/growth-like experimentation.
Since we won't have a dedicated liaison on the data/analytics team who is an experienced product/data analyst or data scientist, that we can rely on for a steady stream of insights, this position will have to play a significant role in this area.
This person should be able to support multiple verticals and other Sr. PMs without assistance from the data or analytics team. We’ll need someone who can both 1) query and package the data; but, more importantly, 2) has the intuition/experience to ask the correct questions up front. We need someone with strong data/analytics side, someone who can dive deep into the data, and has the ability to be coached-up on the product side, or how to apply those insights, etc.
- The mission is to achieve outstanding subscriber sign up conversion by delivering amazing experiences throughout key customer journeys that include sign up, payment, activation, offers, retention, and resurrection.
- This person will build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business globally, and will own the roadmap and execution of key growth product initiatives and KPIs.
- This person will drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
- This person will closely collaborate with a world-class team of analysts, designers, engineers, and product managers to deliver clearly defined conversion goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building growth products and handling data analytics.
- Understanding of databases and querying languages/tools
- SQL and familiarity with BI tools (Looker, etc.) are a must
- Experience or some familiarity with Python is a nice-to-have
- You are curious and analytical, and obsessed with reducing friction in the customer journey.
- You crave results, and live and breathe experimentation.
- You have experience launching, growing, optimizing, and scaling video streaming services domestically and internationally.
- You are a proven product visionary and thought leader, with strong opinions and conviction on product direction and design conventions.
- You are fearless in taking on issues, challenges, and people, striving for the best outcome for your customers and business.
- You have experience with direct-to-consumer, advertising-based video on demand, subscription video on demand, and international expansion.
- You have a hands-on approach to product management, design, and customer experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.