Our client is located in Central Houston and is looking for a Director Of Manufacturing Engineering. This role offers a hybrid schedule and will offer relocation assistance. Must have strong discrete manufacturing experience and leadership skills.
- Driving revenue and Op Income growth through NPI introductions, owning DFX Process and test development activities.
- Manufacturing roadmap development ensuring processes are robust scalable and capable of producing new smart Meter systems (Calibration / Parametrization / security provisioning)
- Develop site AME skills to transform organization to an Automated and Digital connected environment
- Travel to sites Globally (EMEA , North America and Mexico) ~ 40%
- Develop technical specifications to support project scope, installation, commissioning & Maintenance of new automated Processes
- Support Project management / Team coordination / Risk Analysis / Planning
- Capex planning and execution
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 + Yrs. Leadership Experience within discrete manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership managing highly complex engineering projects
- Implementation of Automated solutions/systems experience
- Experience in PLC programming / Vision systems / sensor technologies
- Lean Principles / Greenbelt.
- Proficient project management skills