This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelly Zupan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a privately owned, full-service company with deep experience in retail leasing, tenant representation, land brokerage, commercial development and property management. Our partners each have decades of experience working in commercial real estate.
Why join us?
We are headquartered in the 4th largest and most diverse city in the nation, Houston, Texas. The Houston area boasts the 4th largest economy in the country and one of the top 25 worldwide with major industry represented such as Energy, Medical, Education, and Manufacturing. Work with us and you quickly see every person you encounter is intently focused on your goals and your success. We represent properties of the highest quality and have a keen sense for high-potential markets and bring opportunities to the table to help you gain advantages now.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; must be an active CPA candidate or already possess an active CPA license; and non-profit accounting and finance experience preferred. A Master’s degree in accounting, finance or an MBA is preferred.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for a leader with at least 10 years of accounting and finance experience, must have experience in the commercial real estate sector, ideally beginning his/her career in accounting and tax, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial and accounting information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of people management experience overseeing accounting and finance professionals and staff at all levels; including the ability to leverage strengths of the current finance and accounting staff, clarifying and enhancing roles and responsibilities and developing and implementing training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals and performance.
- Developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the year-end close process with internal and external auditors
- Ensuring successful completion of the company’s tax filings
- Preparing financial statements, including cash flow statements
- Planning, budgeting and authorizing expenditures
- Hiring, training and retaining competent accounting staff
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.