Our client in the CPG industry is seeking a Digital Project Manager for a 6-month contract with potential to extend and convert to perm. This role will work alongside the various in-house agency disciplines to develop the schedule, budget, activities, and deliverables that comprise the project plan. The ideal candidate is someone who understands creative and brand strategy, possesses strong communication and collaboration skills, and has experience working on a variety of digital assets (including social). This will be a fully remote position with EST working hours.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities
- Act as key liaison between the in-house agency and brand engagement leads, Ecommerce leads, brand category managers, R&D and other cross-functional clients within the company.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and project discipline leads to identify requirements, determine project scope and deliverables, set priorities and establish milestones.
- Develop project plans, estimates, schedules, and statements of work.
- Accurately track and clearly communicate status, progress, and financials to the project team and to stakeholders.
- Orchestrate activities and deliverables between internal teams, external partners, vendors and clients.
- Manage communication of brand assets and content development.
- Partner seamlessly with Senior Project Manager and Account Director for client happiness/health and communications.
- Contribute to the project’s strategic vision and take ownership in the quality of the final product.
Digital Project Manager Qualifications
- 3-5 years minimum experience as a project manager with preferred experience in digital or integrated agency context, ideally with experience in consumer packaged goods with print experience.
- Familiarity with standard software project management methodologies, workflow and tools.
- Workfront experience is a big plus.
- Experience across a range of content production mediums (video, print, packaging) and working within an integrated advertising process highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color space and other technical requirements of assets needed for image production for web and mobile.
- Demonstrated success in providing mentorship and guidance in a project context.
- Agency-side or internal agency experience - familiarity with a client-service context.
- Ability to gracefully navigate a complex system of stakeholders with disparate objectives and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Job ID: 324948
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.