CohnReznick has an exciting opportunity as a Data Scientist, at the Senior consultant level. This role can be remote.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and is interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes diversity and inclusion, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Manipulate large data sets for data analysis/predictive modeling, including merging and aggregating data, handling anomalies.
- Analyze and explore structured and unstructured data to uncover potential patterns and features.
- Create slides/reports/dashboards with visualizations to present data insights/analysis findings to internal teams and/or external clients.
- Utilize Robotic Process Automation(RPA) and Web Scrapping techniques to automate production process, reduce human intervention, and extract data from front-end only interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members to understand the business needs and convert them into data science problems.
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or data science with at least one year of work experience in statistical analysis or predicted modeling.
- Demonstrated proficiency in R or Python for data analysis/machine learning and the willingness to learn another.
- Familiarity with the following data science related libraries/tools-
- Solid understanding in statistics concepts and machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to articulate analysis results to non-technical team members/clients.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies.
- Experience in developing predictive models on large datasets for Fraud Detection, AML, or rare event modeling.
- Experience in creating dashboard using RShiny and ggplot2.
- Experience with Graph Database (Neo4j).
- Experience with OCR using Tesseract OCR/AWS Textract.
- Experience with Image Processing using OpenCV.
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-KN1 #GD #CB