Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture
- Assemble data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Build infrastructure needed for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, and operational efficiency
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of experience in a data engineering role
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data
- Experience building processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Background manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Understanding of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'big data' stores.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with stream-processing systems
- Experience with Python, Java, C++, or Scala
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!