Job Title: DACH Goldstar Regional Marketing Manager
Report to: EU Marketing Manager
Overview of Role: The DACH Regional Marketing Manager will play an important role in implementing the marketing plan in line with the strategic and operating business objectives.. This role will focus on providing support within the Goldstar Marketing Team, managing and coordinating marketing projects not only for the DACH Region, but will have impact other European countries as well as our North America operations.
Performing the role in line with the Goldstar Values:
Family - Treating our customers and our Goldstar team members like family
Simplicity - Ensuring all of our solutions we supply for our customers are easy with no hassle
Delighting our customers – We make sure every customer enjoys working with us by exceeding their expectations and providing the highest level of customer service and a quality product
Work hard, play hard - Work hard and give our all and at the same time love and enjoy what we do
What you will do:
- Content & Collateral Development - Provide hands-on project management in the creation of Goldstar marketing collateral (e.g. catalogues, advertising, sales kits etc.), both bold and consistent, with responsibility for delivering some key projects on time and on brief.
- Digital Marketing Activities – help managing and support activities for EU, with a focus on the DACH market, which include but is not limited to emails, social media, digital advertising website as well other forms of relevant digital media.
- Product Databases, Industry Platform data files and customer product databases – assist the merchandising team in management of both customer & sourcing platform data files, ensuring they are up-to-date and uploaded to relevant websites and industry platforms.
- Sourcing platform optimisation – Maintain an increased presence in each of the key platforms. Undertake research to ensure Goldstar products are optimised on industry sourcing / search platforms.
- Tradeshow Management - responsible for helping to organize and manage development of display graphics, samples, collateral, advertising and other activities surrounding these events with a specific focus on the DACH market.
- German language translations – employ meticulous attention-to-detail in translating marketing materials from English into German, then proof reading and sign-off for print and digital marketing.
- Provide Marketing support to the Sales Team – in the organisation and management of various projects and day-to-da activities and requests with a specific focus on the DACH market.
- Other duties and projects as required – including but not limited to - helping maintain the marketing calendar, help communicate tactics and plans to the wider team, occasional market research with a focus on the DACH market and working within agreed budgets.
What we need from you:
Previous Experience and qualifications
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the Promotional Products industry in a marketing role
- Worked for a leading industry SUPPLIER/DISTRIBUTOR in Germany
- Previous administrative or online/data management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
Key Skills and attributes
- Languages – Written and oral fluency in both the German and English languages required (in addition; French, Italian or Spanish are also desirable)
- Good project management and organizational skills are critical
- Meticulous attention to detail is one of the most important skills for this role – you will be able to demonstrate how you let nothing slip through the cracks
- Computer literacy and proficiency in standard Microsoft office applications and Excel in particular
- Strong administrative abilities - excellent organisation and time management skills and a capacity to manage multiple projects
- Problem solving skills - The ability to think on your feet, the ability to work hard under pressure, and great problem-solving skills are three essential attributes for this role
- A sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
Our Internal Platforms & Technology:
- Social: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (Sprout Social for social management)
- CRM/Email: Salesforce/Pardot
- Project Management: Monday.com
- Business Applications: Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox
What we will provide:
- The opportunity for you to make a meaningful and serious contribution towards a very successful and rapidly growing business.
- A supportive environment with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- A modern, fast paced and exciting company culture.
Goldstar-Europe: Goldstar, part of the global National Pen Group, is Europe’s fastest growing Trade Supplier. Goldstar is becoming famous for unbeatable value metal and full-colour writing instruments, combined with headache free all-inclusive pricing and a passionate team who will do whatever it takes to delight their customers. Goldstar’s mission is to become the best supplier in the industry and to make all distributors love Goldstar.