Work you'll do:
- Defines and maintains the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework aligned with the Deloitte Enterprise Risk Framework
- Defines and maintains executive and operational cybersecurity metric requirements for consolidated global reporting
- Oversees implementation and operation of cyber risk management processes across Deloitte Global and member firms in line with the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework, and in close collaboration with Global Risk
- Contributes to, monitors, tests, reviews and constructively challenges IT operational teams and business units on their assessment of cybersecurity risks, including challenging on risk mitigation and management responses
- Creates and maintains a dashboard of security-specific KPIs and KRIs, and reports metrics to leadership
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
- 10+ years experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on information / cyber risk management
- Minimum five years in a leadership role
- Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of Information / Cybersecurity Risk Management, metrics and reporting
- Professional certification(s) a plus (Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA))
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option