Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Director include, but are not limited to:
- Direct supervision of the Customer Service Representatives in the Customer First Center (CFC).
- Ensure the CFC provides the highest quality of customer service for all DXP operations through product expertise and timely and accurate quoting and order entry.
- Responsible for the promotion of sales growth from the customer service arena.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create a team of Outbound Inside Sales Reps
- Overall operational and P&L responsibility for the CFC.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), which will track the process level performance.
- Oversee and assist the Customer Service Representatives with preparing price quotes and sourcing products.
- Designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies.
- Setting goals that are not only achievable but sustainable.
- Instigate new improvement actions.
- Responsible for recruiting, retention, and administrative duties regarding employee relations while following company policies and procedures.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Director include, but are not limited to:
- 5 years of experience managing a large team of Customer Service Representatives.
- 7 years of experience working in the Industrial Distribution Market; Industrial Pump, Bearing and Power Transmission, and MRO product knowledge preferred.
- Previous outbound Inside Sales management experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and discipline is expected.
- Ability to meet established deadlines.
- Great attitude and technically competent.
- Customer driven and employee motivator.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage many tasks simultaneously as well as delegate and coordinate a team to accomplish goals.
Physical Demand: N/A
Working Conditions: Customer First Center (CFC) office environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred but not required
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V