Customer Service Coordinator
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is one of the fastest growing litigation support companies in the country!
- This well-established firm has been in business for many years and is experience great growth.
- Why work here:
- This firm provides opportunities for advancement and experience for those that help them to grow and develop.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
Overview of the Customer Service Coordinator role:
- Provide and maintain high quality customer service while communicating directly with customers and internal departments.
- Respond to email and telephone inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Manage and monitor the accounting Help Desk system.
- Analyze the request and direct to the designated accounting resource.
- Other duties as required.
Preferred Qualifications for the Customer Service Coordinator role:
- Customer service experience.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and / or accounts receivable.
- MS Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.