JOB TITLE: Logistics Customer Service Reps
Apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
The Logistics Operations Center, located in Houston, TX is experiencing growth due to the high demand of our products in the refining, aerospace, electronics, food and beverage, healthcare, metals and pharmaceuticals industries. We need experienced, detail-oriented candidates with backgrounds in the logistics, supply chain, or transportation industries to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on meeting customer expectations through forecasting and scheduling deliveries of bulk cryogenic gases
- Monitor, estimate and forecast customer usage rates to determine delivery requirements
- Proactively reach out to our customers to understand usage changes and production plans
- Utilize multiple computer-based tools such as our ALTO scheduling software, PeopleNet onboard computer, SCADA plant storage data and telemetry
- Excellent computer skills with attention to detail to confirm systems data (tank readings, telemetry readings, planned deliveries); determine and adjust delivery schedule for customer accounts
- Effectively communicate across our company to the production, distribution and sales departments as well as our drivers, terminal managers and field service technicians
- Support the safety culture through planning safe deliveries to customer sites and encouraging drivers to adhere to DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
- Analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy
- Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when issues need to be escalated
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree with emphasis in supply chain, operations management, logistics, or business administration is preferred
- Two years of prior relevant experience preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.