Crown & Bridge Assistant Manager needed at a Dental Lab in Houston, TX!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Susan Hanchett
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $45,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. We have over 30 labs throughout the country. Our team is growing and we are looking for great people to join our team!
Why join us?
We are a company that prides ourselves on great relationships internally and externally. We care about our people and care about our customers.
We offer employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We also offer Paid Holidays, Vacation and sick time as well as a 401K with company contribution and tuition reimbursement!
General Description of Function:
Responsible for department and laboratory objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities; as well as, coordinating, and championing technical issues with external customers as well as with laboratory leadership, direct reports and other internal departments.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manages and maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training team members; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; and developing personal growth opportunities for team members.
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising team members; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards; analyzing and resolving quality problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Work with laboratory leadership to develop and maintain budgets.
- Follow up on all customer complaints to ensure the issues identified are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and use as an opportunity to coach team members.
- Answer technician questions involving materials, techniques used, case design
- Complete appropriate forms documenting absences due to illness, vacation, tardiness,
- early clock-outs, etc.
- Communicating with doctors.
- Working with patients.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have computer skills including typing and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Verbally communicate with all levels of staff, leadership and customers maintaining a positive demeanor and nurturing teamwork.
- Must be familiar with Performance Management processes, Project Management, Coaching, Quality Management, and Developing Standards.
- Must be a results driven individual.
- Understands the importance of, and has the ability to, foster teamwork
- Takes initiative.
- Has excellent listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required: Production and/or Manufacturing experience
- Preferred: Management experience, 1-3 years
- Preferred: Customer Service experience
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Small hand tools
- Perform tasks at multiple workstations-standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
Please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.