Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for experienced and motivated individuals to fill these positions of Executive Protection Coordinator within our Security Executive Protection group.
This position primarily reports to the Manager of Executive Protection for matters of executive security and functionally to the Corporate Security Manager for security projects and services. Corporate Executive Protection is primarily focused on the Occidental Petroleum Corporation CEO, but may also include other senior executives, Board members and other persons as needed. For the CEO (and others, as directed) protection covers all aspects of corporate executive life, including personal protection in corporate offices, visits to segment offices/operations, attendance at public events and ground and air transportation.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan, organize and coordinate security programs at domestic locations.
- Implement security policies/procedures and security awareness for employees.
- Identify security threats and respond appropriately to mitigate the threat.
- Work in partnership with Corporate Security team on physical security programs.
- Coordinate security efforts with internal and external clients.
- Comply with company and departmental procedures, memos, directives and requirements.
- Support Executive Protection program, liaison with law enforcement agencies and support security planning for Board of Directors’ quarterly and annual shareholders events.
- Assisting the Corporate Security team with investigations and site assessments.
- Coordinating rigorous executive protection security vulnerability assessments, including threat identification and vulnerability analysis. Duties also include making appropriate recommendations to address identified threats and vulnerabilities and following action plans to threat and vulnerability resolution or mitigation.
- As directed, provide personal protection services.
- Other duties as assigned.