Ref ID: 04040-0011854498
Compensation: $140000.00 to $175000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for an ambitious Controller to join a well-respected services company. In this leadership position, you will direct an accounting and clerical department. As the Controller, your tasks will include planning and directing all accounting operational functions, managing the accumulation and consolidation of financial information for internal and external financial statements, assessing accounting and internal control systems, and guiding departmental staff. This is the highest Finance & Accounting position within the organization reporting directly to the owners! High visibility position! 100% paid benefits for the employee!!
- Respond on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Give executive committee and partners monthly financial reports
- Manage the production of and monthly monitoring of the annual budget and forecasts
- Evaluate, apply and refine policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Drive the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques to ensure the timely cash collection
- Research, prepare and execute Finance Department initiatives such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, as required
- Inspect deliverables of self and team to ensure that they meet client expectations
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to make efficient and effective firm-wide operation possible
- Prepare cash-flow reports, projecting cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, daily cash management
- Oversee the activities of the finance department, such as accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
If you are interested, please apply today or reach out to Casey Shaffer of Robert Half via LinkedIn!