Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a Contracts Manager to join our team serving the U.S. Federal Government and related clients in support of our growing company in McLean, VA. The successful candidate will be an experienced, hands-on, team player, and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the full contracting process on programs of various complexity. S/he will support the pursuit and execution of a mixed portfolio of contracts while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and meeting company performance objectives.
As a Contracts Manager, you will:
- Conduct RFP/RFQ reviews, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration through contract close-out of multi-million dollar programs
- Review and recommend contract terms and conditions to ensure adherence to company policy and government specifications and requirements
- Advise management and program personnel of contractual rights and obligations
- Identification, communication, mitigation, and resolution of program risks and issues
- Participate in program review meetings as required and providing contract status reports for management review/awareness.
- Negotiate NDAs, TAs, subcontractor proposals and agreements, price proposals and contracts
- Ensure compliance with all government and corporate policies and procedures by the Contract Administration staff and assumes a significant role in the recommendation of new or revised policies related to proposals and contracts administration.
- Continuous improvement in company contracting processes and efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned and work collaboratively across multiple business functions
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Contract Management or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in government contracting, including fixed price, time and materials, and cost-reimbursable type contracts
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment, multi-task, and support concurrent requirements for different internal and external customers
- Subject Matter Expert in FAR/DFAR and GSA Schedules
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Pricing experience
- Procurement experience
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certification
- Ability to effect and manage change
- Certification in Government Contracting is desired
- Unison CLM experience is a plus
- Current NCMA or related professional organizational membership is a plus
- Experience/knowledge with GSA subcontract reporting (e.g. ISR, SSR, SAM Service Contract Reporting, etc.)
- Experience/knowledge with DCMA Small Business Subcontracting Review, GSA IOA Contractor Assessments, and Incurred Cost Submissions
- Prepare, review, and negotiate non-disclosure and teaming agreements
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)