MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working for one of the Top General Contractors here in Houston
- Pipeline of Houston based Commercial Projects
- Established Houston based General Contractor with a focus on Ground Up Commercial Projects
- Project ranges from $25-$75 Million
- Education, Healthcare and other Mixed Commercial Projects
- Develop and maintain the site logistics plan for the project.
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Perform constructability reviews.
- Direct field operations to operate according to the "plan" and in an efficient manner.
- Conduct foreman's meetings.
- Participate in progress meetings with the team and or owners.
- Follow up on RFIs, submittals, as-builts and changes.
- Administering the safety program for the project.
- Conducting and ensuring quality control in accordance with the established project quality assurance program.
- Minimum 5-7 Years in the Construction Industry with a focus on Ground up Commercial Projects
- Project experience in Education or Healthcare is a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but NOT required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications, blueprints, technical manuals, product/material installation instructions and engineering/architectural drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Competitive Salary
- Truck Allowance
- Health Benefits
- Bonus Potential