Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Digital Customer practice, you are responsible for the design and implementation of omnichannel sales, marketing and service experiences. This role requires an individual who has the foundational sales, service and marketing experience and/or project exposure and desire to work within cross functional teams that touch on many capabilities inclusive of:
- Omnichannel customer experience design focused on activating brands by designing touch-point maps that support relationships with customers
- Data strategy to support market & competitive insight, customer segmentation, media targeting and personalization
- Analytics and data science to facilitate customer insight and engagement to support "sense and response" engagement
- Technology, specifically SalesTech, MarTech, AdTech, Customer Service assessment and alignment
We don't expect the person to know everything but, being comfortable with client ambiguity, driving towards structure and clarity in purpose, serving as a "connections" planner across all capability areas with a singular focus on customer experience design is the essence of the role
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital data, analytics and technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Marketing & Sales Leadership on devising marketing/sales strategies aimed at improving productivity through new paths of growth
- Helping to design and orchestrate the optimal omnichannel experiences. For Clients with nascent or emerging capabilities, develop strategic roadmaps for growth
- Optimize budget and program through test-and-learn analysis to get the best possible return on sales and marketing investment
- Collaborate with creative, media, sales/marketing and technology to build a robust omnichannel strategy for Client
- Achieving and maintaining fluency in relevant digital technologies
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital marketing and sales technology tools
- Help companies maximize the return through business proforma, learning agendas and measurement plan development
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisit ion and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 2 years of professional experience, including 1-2 years in the Life Sciences industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Demonstrated interest in Life Sciences ecosystem strategic challenges, medical, pharmaceutical, health care delivery or insurance, regulatory, policy issues
- Experience working with Commercial Technology and Commercial Technology vendors across the Sales, Marketing, and Service functions
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, including quantitative, statistical or medical/pharmacy research interest
- Knowledge of Commercial Life Sciences Platforms: CRM, Marketing/Campaign Management, Omni-Channel Engagement, Contact Center, Lead Management, Post-Sales Support
- Technical experience in one or more of the following: Veeva, IQVIA, Salesforce Health Cloud, Pitcher, Customer Times, MedConnect, Patient Connect
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices