SES, LLC – Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective well completion services in any downhole condition. As a global provider of best-in-class conventional, unconventional, intelligent and sand control tools, Superior Energy provides field proven state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production on land, shelf, deepwater and ultra-deepwater arenas. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires. SES, LLC – Completions Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.
Superior Completion Services is currently looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team in Houston, TX.
The CNC Programmer will take customer drawings and other relevant information and create CNC programs, routing, and toolings in a timely fashion to meet the customers’ demand and according to established procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be proficient with Master-Cam programming software.
- Fundamental understanding of all facets of manufacturing processes.
- Maintains safety and environmental awareness at all times.
- Machining experience on CNC lathes, mills and mill-turns.
- Ability to quote both cost and machining process times.
- Must demonstrate servant attitude in support of shop floor team members by providing a complete, thorough and stable process to manufacture components.
- Understands importance of high quality product without compromising production.
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate with all areas of the company, including but not limited to management, Safety, Quality department and Engineering.
- Continually searching for ways to improve existing processes.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of cutting tools and how to purchase them.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to adjust priorities to accommodate changing requirements.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Specialized training in industrial applications required
- Detailed knowledge of the operational capabilities of the specialized equipment and functional processes and procedures used
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”.