CFS is working with our client, a nonprofit healthcare provider, on their search for their newly created Clinic Manager role. The client is located off of 45 on the southeast side of town.
- Oversees day-to-day operations of HIM, Front Office Staff, and Call Center Schedulers for 2 locations by managing staff members of each department assigned to the Center Manager.
- Maintains adequate coverage at all times.
- Assures patient scheduling is completed appropriately.
- Monitors response time to phone calls.
- Perform annual performance reviews and manage interim performance goals using appropriate tools and guidance.
- Approves timecards bi-weekly.
- Recommends hiring and terminations
- Serves as a role model for all staff members in responsible areas.
- Participates in the development and review on policies and procedures for HIM, Front Office, Call Center Scheduling Dept. along with the Centers Director.
- Maintain office supplies and postage machine funding process. Assures daily mail needs are met and mail dropped off per schedule.
- Communicate with patients, referring physicians, staff members, etc. whenever an expressed complaint or concern needs addressing with reference to front desk. Complaint or concern not referencing front desk is forwarded to appropriate management.
- Communicate with building management for building issues. Forwards building issue to Facility Manager if not resolved.
- Assures that all assigned departments are working to achieve the strategic goals and objectives each year. Participates in all meetings, activities, and events assigned to the Leadership Team and its members. Work with other Leadership Team members to offer advice and counsel.
- Manage, plan, and develop activities, workload and special projects for assigned Center operations and associated programs of the HIM Dept, Front Office, and Call Center Schedulers to meet or exceed their annual goals within budget. Hires and retains qualified staff members and ensures proper orientation, evaluation and training is provided. Ensures all performance appraisals are completed timely and accurately for all staff members. Demonstrates ability to communicate with staff members in establishing positive attitudes and provides motivation to facilitate successful operations.
- Performs annual and interim review as necessary of policies and procedures for all departments managed by the Center Manager to ensure they are updated and accurate and effective. Ensures that staff members understand the policies and are communicating them effectively to their staff.
- Ensure inventory of office supplies, postage machine has postage and mail goes out per schedule.
- Ensure that effective and appropriate communication occurs regarding any complaint or concern. If it does not relate to front desk, assures appropriate personnel are notified on a timely basis.
- Ensure office suite is conducive to a good work environment.
- Responsible for monitoring HIPAA compliance related to patient services together with the HIPAA Privacy Officer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for guiding and ensuring HIPAA Privacy Compliance for Center with all staff, including policy and procedures together with the Center Director.
- Ensure timely & accurate completion of assigned duties
- 5-10 years of medical office experience
- Previous managerial experience working in a healthcare clinic
- ICD9/ICD10 knowledge
60-65K + competitive benefits