Diax Labs is moving into our next phase of success out of start-up and into established and reputable laboratory. We are small and independent, allowing us to be nimble, adaptable and strategic that optimizes our ability to manage the consistent change that the industry brings.
Employees of Diax Labs have a voice that impacts process and the daily ability to contribute to more than a ‘job’ but the incremental success of the company.
Our core values are rooted in Transparency * Innovation * Professionalism * Excellence
This is our T.I.P.E. and our employees demonstrate these behaviors daily, which drives our continued success.
We are once again in growth mode!
If these traits are intrinsic for you and factors that you seek in an employer – let’s talk!
The Certifying Scientist will complete routine and special diagnostic procedures of urine specimens for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
What You'll Do:
- Performs complexity testing according to established procedures on blood and urine specimens.
- Validates and report results of tests performed.
- Performs and documents Quality Control.
- Performs instrument and equipment maintenance according to policy and procedures.
- Maintains adequate stock of reagents and supplies.
- Participates in continuing education.
- Requires technical skills in all areas of the clinical laboratory (blood/tox/genetics) including performing quality control and requiring knowledge of laboratory information system in order to maintain files and equipment.
- Performs standard laboratory procedures requiring a broad use of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision.
- BA or BS degree in Medical Technology or any Laboratory Science.
- ASCP or equivalent or eligible for certification and completed within 6 months.
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical diagnostic laboratory setting
- Medical benefits – insurance and prescription services
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending account
- COMPANY PAID basic life and AD&D policy
- Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident
- Paid parental leave
- Education Assistance/Reimbursement
- PTO & 7 company holidays
- 401k (matching program in the works!)
- With more to come!