$20,000.00 Sign On Bonus Eligible
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital offers the latest technology and treatments for residents of Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston. Our services range from heart care and neuroscience to robotic surgery. Our recently opened Family Birthing Center offers incomparable care and amenities in a spa-like environment to provide a VIP—Very Important Pregnancy—experience. Since 2008, our experienced doctors, nurses, and support staff have provided expert care to support our community.
We are nationally ranked in heart care
St. Luke’s Health is committed to advancing cardiovascular medicine and creating healthier communities. Together with Texas Heart® Institute, an internationally recognized leader in cardiovascular care, and Baylor College of Medicine, one of the top medical schools in the country, we have an unparalleled level of research capabilities and collaboration that paves the way for even more revolutionary discoveries.
From the first implantation of an artificial heart in a human to treating even the most complex cases, St. Luke’s Health has a history of providing hope to patients from all over the world. Through our research and clinical excellence, we are able to achieve more life-changing breakthroughs, discover more methods of prevention, and save more lives than ever before. With the ability to care for patients with some of the most complex conditions, our hospitals throughout the Greater Houston area often pick up where others were unable to continue.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
We currently have an amazing opening in our Cath Lab for a Cath Lab Nurse. Working in our fast moving Cath Lab certainly offers a variety of clinical challenges to nurses who choose this clinical area. We love nurses who can wear many hats and think quickly on their feet while providing the best patient care! The Cath lab nurse assists the team in the performing of the catheterizations. They will monitor, examine the patient prior, during and after the procedure, as well as provide medication management and assist the medical team in whatever they may need during the procedure.
If you are ready to start a career with an established team in an organization that understands the importance of your life’s calling, it’s time to connect with us!
What you’ll need:
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical situations
- Medication administration
- Passion for excellence in delivering quality care to our patients
- Sense of humour and team oriented
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license active in the Texas
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- One (1) or more years of experience in ICU, Critical Care nursing or Emergency Department
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification (CVRN)