Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation using ServiceNow. Working with Chief Information Officers, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, Project Portfolio Management) and their teams, they help to establish an operating model for technology, attentive to NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
The opportunity :
The GPS practice is seeking strong government consulting professionals to support clients looking to modernize and transform IT operations within their organizations. Our multi-faceted approach to solving our clients' biggest problems incorporates a suite of technology tools and accelerators, frameworks, and team members with broad backgrounds and experience to bring results to our client.
GPS practice is seeking strong government consulting professionals to support clients looking to modernize and transform IT operations within their organizations.
As a Deloitte professional, you will d rive the improvement of digitally enabled organizations by conducting any of the following:
- A ssess the overall health of an IT organization and defin e related transformation roadmaps
- Analyze and find suitable IT operating model s , as well as d efine IT operating model roadmap s
- Analyze IT spend and resources , i mplement service-based allocation model , as well as o versee cost reduction programs
- Conduct ITSM Process Assessment, d efine Service Based Operating Model , and develop ITSM c apabilities r oadmap s
- Leverage IT best practices, standard frameworks such as : Gartner TIME Model, ITIL, TOGAF, DODAF as well as develop familiarity with Technology Business Management (TBM) and broader firm alliances and domain experience accelerators .
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with clients to develop transformation visions through labs and workshops, and develop business cases for change
- Design and implement enterprise operating model transformation strategies for our clients in the Federal, State, Local and Higher Ed sectors
- Perform analytics on client's current state across multiple dimensions including costs, efficiencies, effectiveness, people, process, technologies to identify opportunities for improvement / transformation
- Integrate our latest tools and capabilities in shared services, enterprise services management, automation, digital, customer experience to help clients transform their mission support functions
- Conduct analysis to determine the optimal distribution of work and services across the organization
- Assess enterprise capability maturity, design future-state operating models, plan for enterprise service transformations, and integrate cross-functional work streams during implementation
- Conduct organization mature assessments using standard maturity models/standards
- Implement digital tools and accelerators to drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Coordinate service management, vendor management, governance, charge back models, SLA concepts for centralized services
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Provide financial analysis/budget formulation to support on transformation initiatives
- Conduct analysis on large data sets to support recommendations
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in operating model transformations, agency optimization strategies, efficiency/effectiveness assessments, analytics, program management, financial analysis, strategic initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve (not required or guaranteed)
- Ability to maintain a required Federal Security Clearance for this role
Ideally, you'll also have ( Preferred for SC only):
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Demonstrated understanding of the way tech (e.g., RPA, AI, ServiceNow, etc.) can support improved service delivery
Skills/tools (preferred , not required)
- Microsoft (MS) Office suite
- MS Project
Certifications (preferred, not required)